1968–1973 – studying at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in the theoretical mechanics specialty
Since 1988 – a scientific worker at the Institute of Mathematics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Scientific Interests Area
Analytical mechanics, theory of movement stability, theory of control, decomposition of dynamic systems• Theory of controlling linear and non-linear dynamic systems and their application
• Theory of inertial navigation and gyroscopic compasses. Application in marine guidance: ships, submarines
• Mathematic modeling of economic processes
Biomechanics and its application in medicine• Creation and application of mathematic models in medicine
• Modeling of biophysical processes in the human body
• Vascular system modeling
• Creation of up-to-date medical technologies in the vascular diagnostics and medicated treatment
• Biophysics of ultrasound
• Applied hydrohemodynamics
• Applied biomechanics
• Logics of the living system functioning
• Logics of mechanisms of the convulsive syndrome development in case of brain injury
• Objectivation of the medication synergism in treatment practice
• Research of mathematic models of microcirculation in the human body
НNovytskyy V.V., Yasinskyy V.V. Applied tasks of decomposition and control in dynamic systems: Educ. Manual. – К., 1995. – 124 p.
Lushchyk U.B., Novytskyy V.V. Up-to-date potential of application of transcranial dopplerography in major arteries and veins in the head and dopplerography of vessels in the neck in diagnostics of cerebral pathologies: methodical recommendations. – К., SPE «Istyna», 2007. – 32 p.
Lushchyk U.B., Alexeyeva T.S., Novytskyy V.V. Why today don’t the morbidity and mortality rates decrease related to cardiovascular pathology? // Inventor and rationalize. – 2009. – № 10. – p. 14–19.